Beit Shvidler Primary School is an Orthodox Jewish primary school which promotes a strong commitment to Orthodox Jewish practice, Torah values, the love of Israel and educational excellence.
The children are taught to be proud and thankful to be able to benefit from the British values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty and respect for people of different faiths and beliefs. We explain that it is incumbent upon us to learn, develop and demonstrate skills and attitudes that enable us to contribute positively to life in modern Britain, but also that this outlook is clearly mandated in the Torah.
Beit Shvidler Primary School is committed to:
- promoting a lifelong love of learning
- helping all pupils to fulfil their potential and to become well rounded individuals
- equipping children with the necessary academic and life skills needed to participate confidently in society with pride in their Jewish identity
Beit Shvidler Primary School aims to:
- provide an outstanding and inspiring Kodesh curriculum that is integrated with an excellent Chol education
- instil a love of Israel and teach Ivrit as a living language
- create a warm and friendly community school
- work in partnership with parents to help children learn and develop
- add to the life and well-being of the school's local community
- foster a safe, supportive and nurturing learning environment
- ensure that all children have equal access to a broad and balanced curriculum
- encourage children to have respect for themselves and for others
- offer care and support to children with special educational needs